Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First PSU Football game 2008

This past Saturday was the first game of the season for the Nittany Lions football team. Rich and his Dad have been going to games since he was a little kid, but since his Dad was going to be out of town I had the opportunity to go. The night before the game, some old friends of Rich came into town and we all went downtown for a little while. By the time we got home and went to sleep it was about 3:30am. I guess we were all trying to re-live our college days, which for the other 3 people in the group was a few more years ago than myself. Well, needless to say the next morning came to quickly. Rich and I were so tired that we didn't even go to the noon game! We stayed at the house like bums and watched the game on tv on the couch. The only valid excuse we have for doing this is that we were leaving right afterwards to go visit my Aunt Marilyn and cousins in Tunkhannock, PA. But still, this to me was a true statement of getting older! We are supposed to go to the second game this Saturday. That one starts at 3:30pm, so hopefully we will get enough sleep to show our faces in the stands!

1 comment:

Andreea Laura said...

hahah! nicely done, katelyn!
ahh... I wish I could still come and support the blue and white!
honestly i am bleeding penn state i love it and miss it so much!