Monday, September 15, 2008

Outward Bound is here...

It's time for me to venture into the wilderness. I just wanted to write one last blog to let everyone know I will be out of the blogging world for about two months. I will try to blog once while I'm at Outward Bound, but chances are my next blog will be after I get back on November 3rd. I'm really looking forward to this experience and I hope to have a lot of stories to share when I return.

Thank you to everyone who reads my blog. It has been a really fun thing for me to do. It's almost like a personal diary that I can share with my friends a family. I also have really enjoyed reading blogs. I'm pretty sure that my sister is the master blogger. She literally keeps a list up on her whiteboard so she doesn't forget about anything. Anyways, I will really miss reading up on everyone while I'm gone. But, I'm looking forward to all the reading material I will have when I return.

"I now walk into the wild" -from the movie Into The Wild.

No comments: