Thursday, September 11, 2008

One last hoorah...

Since I might not be able to blog about this after it happens, I thought I would share it now. Tomorrow I'm leaving State College to go to Nashville, TN to visit good friend/old coach Buffy Baker and her family. I haven't seen her in over a year and I'm extremely excited about it. She has been a huge support system for me throughout my college tennis career and continued that even during last year when I had a new coach.

Buffy is part of the inspiration for doing Outward Bound, so I thought it fitting for her to send me off. Plus, it will be fun for Rich and I to hear all about her and her husband's adventures when they did Outward Bound. I look forward to visiting with them and seeing how much the kids have grown up.

1 comment:

Andreea Laura said...

KB before you go, can you please send me Buffy's number, address and cell phone number please? I can't find it in my emails, I think that when she sent it, it was in my psu email address which I obviously no longer have.
I miss her too... Although it wasn't always easy she is a wonderful person.
Please tell her I say Hi and that I will get in touch with her. Also hug the whole fam for me, okie-dokie? :o)
And good luck with outward bound, i think it sounds like a amazing trip/experience!
Enjoy it!