Friday, August 8, 2008

Compulsive Movie Buyer...No MORE!

In an effort to simplify my life, I recently decided to get rid of most of my DVD and VHS movie collection. For those of you who know me well, you can imagine how hard this was for me! There were a few that I just couldn't part with, but I had over 200 movies. Isn't that insane? Fortunately I was able to get my movie buying addiction under control this past year and in the process realized what a silly thing it was that I had accumulated so many DVD's. Plus, moving them is a pain in the butt! So, I made a list of all the movies I didn't want and let my Mom and Sister take their pick. Once they decide, I will get rid of the rest by giving them away or selling them to a Pawn Shop. I only hope that after getting rid of all of them I don't have the urge to buy more!

No comments: