Friday, August 1, 2008

Baby Aaron arrives a month early!

This past Wednesday morning, my sister and her husband Brett welcomed their second child into the world. I got a message from my sister late Tuesday night that she was having contractions and was headed to the hospital. Aaron was born about 3 hours later. I had asked my sister to call me after the c-section to let me know everything went fine. So my phone rang at 4am with good news. That morning I woke up and headed for Virginia for the day, but found out the bad news that Aaron had to go into the NICU because he was struggling to breathe. Luckily, by the time I got there he had improved a lot and was doing so much better. He was born at 3:13am at 6lbs 2ounces and 20 inches long. I was so glad that I got to make the trip down to Virginia and see the little guy. I have been speaking to Jill or Brett since then, and Aaron is getting better and better by the minute. I can't wait to go home soon and spend more time with my Sister and my two nephews!
For more pictures click here!

2 comments:

Andreea Laura said...

Congrats to your sister and to you-the big responsible auntie that you are :o)
you're next ;) hehe
miss you, and good luck with everything...

love,
the one, the only, romanian-canadian-american-penn statian-new jersian-and romanian yet again-lion bleeding blue and white till death do us part :-D

Andreea Laura said...

oh ps: i just found out you had this blog.... now ill be up-to-date if ever you write something about me ;)

muah,
andreea