Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pee Rag

This is going to be a short one. There isn't much to say about a pee rag, but I thought I would share some insight about it because it's a good tool to have if you are in the woods for an extended period of time. So, what is this pee rag you ask? Well, it is simply a bandanna that you designate as your toilet paper for your "numero uno" bathroom duties. When I found out early on that the "group" toilet paper was only meant to be used for our number 2 bathroom duties, I was a little nervous. However, our instructors told us about using a bandanna as toilet paper. It sounds kind of gross and unsanitary, but it really was the best thing ever. We could wash it out every couple of days and it is a lot softer than the alternative of leaves. I highly recommend this method for anyone who plans on spending several days in the woods.

Just make sure you ALWAYS know which bandanna is for wiping!

1 comment:

The Gardner Family said...

I think it is safe to say that I will never be borrowing a bandanna from you again... just to be safe!